Okay so I don't cry all the time, but randomly I will start crying. And usually OVER NOTHING. It first happened when we were at home. All of the sudden I burst into tears and Ben was really concerned. He kept asking, "are you okay? what's wrong? are you hurt?" but because I was balling I couldn't get anything out, I just kept shaking my head. Then when I could finally tell him that I was fine, we both kind of started laughing about it. It was seriously, thee strangest thing that has ever happened to me! Then I cried about my stupid percussion ensemble class (totally dropping it; so frustrating) but I really shouldn't have cried over it.
And it's so funny because I posted my status on facebook and quite a few ladies told me the silly things they cried over. I can just tell that this pregnancy is going to be so fun!
When I first announced that I was pregnant I had a certain woman say that she would keep me in her prayers. and I thought, "oh that's nice of her" then she further explained herself that she miscarried at 14 weeks and wished that she hadn't told anybody. I know that most miscarriages happen in the first trimester and at first I was thinking about not telling anyone until after the first trimester. And then I thought of two things: 1) I was having an incredibly hard time keeping it a secret! how could I do it for another 2-4 weeks? and 2) this being my first pregnancy, I wanted to share the news and I know that if I did miscarry I wouldn't have to deal with it by myself. My whole family would be there to support and comfort me. So that was another reason I decided to tell my family when I did. I won't have to go through this journey by myself. IF it does go the wrong way, I will have A TON of support emotionally and physically.
I love my family and I'm so glad that they love me! and that they'll stay with me through this journey even if I cry the whole time! haha :)
1 comment:
Oh sweetie... I love you. Just keep telling yourself that it's just hormones going in every direction at the same time... then.... cry! I'm counting the days until our new little one gets here!
Post a Comment