And Ben got his tools from school. He was So excited about it. The best thing about it was that it was included in his tuition that the government gave us a pell grant for. So he's pretty happy
The other night Ben and I decided to have waffles for dinner. Well I don't really care for waffles unless they're covered in strawberries and whipped cream which we didn't have.....so I opted for pancakes with peanut butter and cinnamon sugar. Yummy. But we had a really good time as we baked together. We laughed and made a mess but it was fun.
My half-eaten pancakes. I started eating them then I said, oh. a picture. :)
Today was just absolutely beautiful! I just loved it! Ben was playing football in St. George so I went over and talked with Angel while we watched our hubbies play. Conner and I are really good friends now. He used to not talk to me at all but now we're buddies cuz I have a camera and a phone that he can draw on haha:) But conner helped me take this photo. He is a budding photographer.
I have plenty of other pictures that conner helped me take but we'll just leave those off because some of them feature me looking awesome with dirty hair and no make-up
But then Angel and Kelby took us to Red Robin for lunch. It was so good. It was so nice to just get together and chill with them. I can't wait till we can return the favor.
Coming down to St. George made me want to move here SO BAD! I'm so sick of school, and snow and lots of other stuff. But this area feels like home. And I've decided we're moving here.....well if ben can get a job here. hehe
But yes, that's what we're up to.
oh and next month we find out what we're having! :)
1 comment:
Cute pics! I love your guys's valetines day!! Those kind are the best! :) It was so fun talking with you. We will have to get together again sometime!! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!! :)
Post a Comment