So right now I've got some good things going on and some bad things going on. I can cope with the bad things but let me just express them!
I have a HUGE sore thing on my chin! Its not like a zit and it hurts really bad and I'm getting engagement pictures done in 6 days. I just pray that its gone by then so that I can feel beautiful.
I was 5 minutes late for my music theory class and I got locked out. ugh!
and its suppposed to snow here tomarrow :( I don't like snow.
But as for the good things:
I found a GORGEOUS dress!! ahhhhh! I love it! and I'm so excited! Its really simple but so beautiful!
We scheduled bridal pictures (in 2 weeks) and everthing is just plugging along and turning out beautifully!
I'm so excited to get married to the most handsome man ever! haha when I was 14 we put together a "wedding can" in young womens. I've been engaged for 2 weeks and I completely forgot about it until the other day. So me, Ben, my mom and my dad (and some younger siblings) sat down and we opened it. There were letters from most of my aunts and grandmas giving me advice on how to keep my marriage strong. and I had filled out some papers describing what my 14-year-old mind wanted to marry. and let me tell you.......I'm getting a WAY BETTER DEAL! Ben is so much better than the man in invented in my 14-year-old brain. I love you BEN!
But tons of good things are going on I just hope that this sore thing on my chin goes away before saturday! pray for me! :) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment