Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dreaming??????

Well I've been engaged for while now and the first few days after our engagement I just felt like I was still in a dream. My perfect dream is coming true!
It's been finalized and we're going to be Married on December 30, 2009 :)
I just can't wait!
Plans are going.......okay, I guess you could say. There are a few times where I get a little stressed but it's not really a big deal. I don't know why I get stressed, I just do. It's strange really, maybe I'm feeling stressed just because everytime I call my mom she says she has a billion things she needs to talk to me about. that could be it...haha I don't know.
But last night I had my first dream about my wedding. It was quite strange..... I'm sure its just going to be the first of many weird and strange dreams haha
wow, this isn't really a long post but I've kinda run out of things to talk about. If you have anything you want me to write about on the blog then just let me know. My mind is kind of focused on other things so my creativity might be on the low side.
sorry. haha

No comments: