Lets face facts here that Ben probably will never get around to writing the story down so its up to me to document this momentous occasion! and being a girl of course I remember every detail!!! :)
So...........
Sunday, October 11, 2009-
After a wonderful Saturday night playing games at the Clyde's house I woke up on Sunday morning feeling kinda bad for what I did to Ben the previous night. The Boys (because they're boys) were being dumb, well techincally Kelby was, but anyway Ben got burned really bad. PHISICALLY burned! and when I burn myself with a curling iron or something I put mustard on it so I made Ben put mustard on his basically 3rd degree burn. (I'm sorry Ben) and it really hurt him....bad idea.
So I was feeling bad all morning then I saw his smiling face at church and I thought, "whew! he still likes me!" he came and held my hand during sacrament meeting and anyways...............
after church I had to do a musical number for a fireside so we parted ways hoping to meet up again later. I played my cello in the musical number and everyone loved it!! :) So I went home and packed to make sure that all my stuff was ready to go so I could spend the rest of the night with Ben.
I then drove out to his home and we got to go out and feed the pigs :) (I know, so romantic) haha well technically he fed the pigs and I just stood there and plugged my nose cuz they stunk.
After he changed I played with his nieces for awhile but then everyone started leaving eventually and he asked me if I wanted to go somewhere and talk. So we went for a drive up to the spillway, which is an overlook of Hurricane.
Now I have to back track.....ever since Ben has been home from his mission we've played the "question game" I ask him a question and he has to answer truthfully. Then he asks me a question and we just go back and forth that way.
Back to the Spillway......It was my turn for a question so I asked him a question and I got a little emotional and cried a little.
After all that was done he asked me, "is it my turn for a question?"
and I had NO CLUE! because usually after I ask a question it's his turn haha so I said, "yep, your turn"
and he took my hand and looked at me and said, "Tia I love you so much! and I want to spend the rest of forever with you!" and he reached behind him and pulled out this small box.
the wheels in my head going 100mph and my eyes as big as plates
he opened it and said,
"Will you marry me?"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"YES!!!!!!!!"
And seriously I haven't stopped smiling since then..........and my cheeks are really starting to hurt!
haha
11 comments:
TOO EXCITING! Congrats, dear Tia! May your cheeks continue to "hurt" for a long time!!
That's awesome Tia. Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS:) :) :) FROM ME AND CORAL CLIFFS CINEMAS :) WE HEART YOU:)
TIA!! congrats! i know i've told you that a thousand times but i am so so excited for you! you deserve this more than anyone in the whole wide world!
Yeah! We're so excited for you! You look mighty happy (on your mom's blog)! Good to see you this weekend too!
Tia, I already said it but CONGRATS! married life is the best... Do you have a date? you better keep your blog updated.
Congrats! I love your ring.
Congratulations Tia! I am so happy for you! And I am so sorry the Kelby burnt Ben. That was a dumb Idea! I don't know what he was thinking. In his defense he told me that he has never been able to get it to burn someone like that, and boys aren't the brightest creatures! haha anyway... So sorry and CONGRATULATIONS!
He is such a sweetie and a great fit to our family. We are so happy for you both. He is a lucky guy too. When is the date?
Congratulations, Tia - we are so happy for you!
Congrats Tia! I'm so excited for you! I love how your cheeks were hurting when I saw you on Monday! :)
Post a Comment