Monday, September 28, 2009

Life needs a planner

So it seems like my whole life I've tried to get addicted to a planner. You know those people who just feel lost without their planner? well I'm fianlly on my way to being one of those people! yay! (except maybe not that extreame)
All through middle school and high school they gave you those agenda things and you were supposed to write down assignments that were due and what not.....but honestly what 14-yr-old did that? I know I sure didn't. and I tried to organize my life during my senior year, but again I failed! after just a week!
Same thing my freshman year of college! I bought a planner and used it for a week or two but then forgot about it.
but I have a planner that I've used for almost a month now! I'm so proud of myself! and it's great to be able to schedule something and look up the day and say, "I'm sorry, I have something scheduled that day." instead of..."oh man, I have something going on that day but I just can't remember what it was!"
so its going good :)
Its also great to plan for the future, not just weeks in advance but months and years...okay maybe not years but months. I think its good to talk or think about what you want to have happen in the future. And see where you want your life to go.

I'm debating with myself right now on whether or not to coach club volleyball again. It was a great learning experience and it was fun with the girls. but all the driving, and all the money went towards my tuition.
but this year, I've already got my tuition paid for for spring semester so I could keep the money for other things and there would be more time that I could spend with a *certain* boy :D
but then there's driving to all the tournaments plus I'd have to drive in the snow :(
Its still up in the air whether I do it or not, but really I'm sitting the fence on this one. I just don't know what to do

so just a cute little note....on saturday Ben came over and just walked in and gave me a big hug and kiss and just wouldn't stop laughing and smiling!! I asked what he was laughing about and he said he was just in a good mood! He was with me, how could he not be happy?! (he's so cute!)

No comments: