Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

So here's the rundown of the great weekend I had before the previously mentioned terrible tuesday. So I ran down to Hurricane on Friday evening with my friend Kjersti. The reason we had to get there so quick was so i could make it in time for my volleyball tournament. It was the peach days twilight volleyball tournament. (No, not twilight the book! Twilight as in: IT GOES ALL NIGHT!) We played from 5 pm until 3:30 AM!! I was very tired after that. But I still got up in time for the parade. Then my friend Kjersti spontaneously entered the fiddle contest and won first place! which was $50 prize! So she was pretty happy that she came down to Peach days.
I got to walk around peach days holding the hand of a very hansome boy! and then later that night I had an amazing date with the same handsome boy and we went to the rodeo! I love rodeos! I had a blast on our date!
Then we went to a bonfire and had some smores. but then some of my girl friends wanted to have some "girl time" and long story but my date was a little upset that I didn't tell him what we were doing. I had a good time with the girls, but felt really bad that Ben was bothered by it.
The next day at church, Ben was wearing a tie that I gave him for his birthday. (if you remember from previous post, the tie I got ben for his birthday was stolen so I bought him another one) but that made me happy :)
We played games at a friends house and I had such a good time! Then later Ben was able to come over to my house and we were able to talk things out. We were really honest with each other. He said he wasn't really bothered by the whole "girl time" thing but he thought I wasn't being completely honest with him. I completely and honestly told him how I was feeling. So......basically everything is working out well. I think we communicate alot better now than we did when we first started dating.

oh! and I bought some dishes today! I was so excited! This whole time I've been at college I've been eating off of paper plates and some cheap plastic bowls and cups. So I'm really excited about my dishware!

Except I'm still in need of a chocolate milk cup. (there has to be certain characteristics of this cup) and I just haven't found one yet. I'm still searching :)
well, lots of love!

<3

1 comment:

The Beatty Beehive said...

Sure... Fine... no mention of your awesome family on your fabulous weekend. Oh well, still always glad to see you!