Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just one of those days.....

Have you ever had one of those days where you just felt FANTASIC?!?! I feel just great today! I feel so blessed and so happy :)
For starters, my body works and is healthy! I can run and jump and play and laugh! its great! (and I have a very beautiful body too!) and I was just really appreciating my body today and how healthy I am.
second, I'm going to school to do something I love! I love music! and I'm so glad that when I get done with school (which seems like forever away) I'll be able to share my love of music with others!
thirdly, I LOVE my job! It works perfectly with my schedule and isn't super stressful but keeps me busy!
and I have great family and friends who love me! My family supports me in whatever I do and I love coming home and having my little brothers just rush up and give me a big hug! and my loving parents who send this poor college student some food haha! Its so great to have them and I'm so thankful that I get to be with them for the rest of eternity! YESSS!!!

and I hope that I show love to everyone around me because I've come to realize how much a person needs to feel loved. I cannot explain the feelings I have and how much joy it gives me to know that I am loved and that I can love someone so much!
I think about how sad I would be if I didn't have that love, and I want to make sure that I show some love to everyone I meet so that they won't have to be super sad.


I'm so excited for life! haha ;)

well, hope that spread some cheer in your day :D

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thank you for sharing that you love your body. I know a lot of don't, including me. I love you and glad that you are enjoying life. Continue to and everything will seem not so bad. Take care!!

The Perkins said...

Your so awesome Tia. I loved your positive post!!