It's been a tough day. (but the title for this post was taken from the move "the grinch" which makes me kinda happy)
but it all started out by waking up and there was water on the floor in the bathroom. Great start to my day! and i didn't have enough time to eat breakfast this morning.
and as I open the door to head for school, there is a DEAD BIRD in front of my door. I'm taking this as a bad omen! and the day just got worse from there.
I just couldn't seem to get any sound to come out of my saxophone this morning then in Aural skills.....well that was just boring.
Then I went to work for 3 hours. where I'm kinda stressed out. Basically the director for all the marketing of suu--yeah, I'm his assistant. Huge job and now I'm kinda stressing out, but it'll be a good job for me.
then back to class orchestra was boring but then I got to go to institute which was a good thing. I'm taking the preparing for an eternal marriage (just cuz it's a good class to take and I will eventually get married haha) and today we had a really good lesson on ettiquete
Then more toilet troubles that totally frustrated me.
and by this time I'm totally wiped out! but then my boss calls me and tells me that I've got to put in some paperwork so that i can get paid. and I had to do it before 5. (the time was about 4:30) so i had to hurry and do that.
and when I get back to my house, it smells and the toilet is off and some guys are shoving sort of wire thing down a hole in the floor.
oh joy.
and to top it all off, I might not go dancing tonight......
put this all together and = not a good day
but I hang in there
I had a good weeking though! :) more on that later when I'm in a happier mood.
2 comments:
Chin up darlin', there are always good things happening... you just have to search harder to find them! love you tons!
i hate days like that... but it all works out in the end huh. good thing haha.
Post a Comment