So I just moved into a house this past week and I really got a deal on this house! Scholarship Housing!!! Which means that I only have to pay utilities every month! YESSSS!!!!! but i moved my boxes in on Monday morning then i went off to a leadership retreat. I got back on wednesday and then the problems started.
I think it all started with the toliet. It got clogged for some reason. then Karisa took a shower later that day and there was some water on the floor. she thought that maybe she left the curtain out of the tub so we cleaned it up. then the next day I took a shower and lake michigan appeared on the floor!!!! and out the door into the kitchen and it was just this big mess!
so we had a maintence guy come over and he put some new thing on the tub (for the tub was leaking!) and put some stuff in the toliet. then the next day.....water had come up through the tub even when we didn't do anything!
so the diagnosis was that the main pipe that drains to the sewage was clogged and whenever someone in the house flushes the toilet or runs water or the washing machine, it just comes up the nearest drain which was ours. yeah, but hopefully now it's all fixed and we haven't had any problems the past 2 days so we'll just keep our fingers crossed!
but it was quite an experience for my first house! but because it was scholarship house I won't complain. they fixed it fast.
but yes school starts and I'm sure I'll have lots of more stories to tell you all! :)
luvs!
No comments:
Post a Comment