Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ben's Birthday surprise!

Ben's Birthday turned out absolutely GREAT! It went almost exactly as I had planned. hehe
He thought I was at work that morning.....but I really wasn't! I was hiding his presents at different spots around Hurricane :)

Gift #1: His Favorite flavor ice cream (cookie dough) at the spillway which overlooks part of our little town :)

Gift #2: Twizzlers (cuz he really likes those) at The Eye care center where Rachel works. (she wasn't too happy with me about the picture cuz it was early and I didn't tell her about it but she looks great anyway!)

Gift #3:.........now we all know that there was a possibility that a gift could get stolen. I just didn't expect the one at the Stake Center to be the one that got stolen. But sadly it was :( it was a really nice tie that I bought for him. and I just really hope that whoever took that bag feels REALLY GUILTY about it!

Gift #4: a really fun Birthday Cake mix at the Elementary (out of all the gifts, I thought THIS one would get stolen)

Gift #5: Some CDs I made for him and we left them in a field by his grandma's house (p.s. Naomi is taking all the pictures)

Gift #6: His Favorite Movie Dumb and Dumber at his good friend Kelby's house (Kelby wasn't there but His wife Angel was. She was the one who was in on the whole plan cuz I didn't think Kelby could keep a secret haha)
Gift #7: a surprise heart attack I cut out 160 hearts and Naomi and Larson and Ben's Niece and nephew helped us tape them up
Doesn't He look so Happy?! This wasn't at the exact moment of surprise because my camera would take a quick picture but he was gracious enough to stop and pose for me :)
Silly Picture!




OH! He's a cutie! we had such a great time and he was REALLY surprised!
but I would REALLY appreciate it if whoever stole Ben's tie would please give it back.
I won't even get super angry. just a little angry that you ruined my plan and messed the whole thing up. but if you're really desperate for a tie, they sell them at DI for really cheap.


4 comments:

Megan said...

you so creative and cute...

Rach said...

SO cute! I LOVe it!!! =)

Whitney said...

i love it! that is such a cute idea! i love love the last picture of you two! super cute :)

Kimber said...

very cute!