Thursday, August 20, 2009

Anyone? Anyone at all?

okay so I know most of you know that I like to take pictures but let me clarify this I actually don't own a camera. I don't have a camera to call my own. I usually use my mom's really nice one if I'm doing a photoshoot but that's why you usually don't see random things that I do cuz I usually don't take my mom's camera with me.

so let me get to the purpose of this post. I am taking a photography class at school and have no camera at all. SO......if any of you at all have a camera that I could borrow for like 5 months that would be really awesome :) and it doesn't have to be super great. just a simple point-and-shoot would be great. perferable digital would be totally awesome.

oh and I'm looking for a toaster too so if anyone has an extra one of those lying around ;)

haha so yes, I'll get you all up to date on whats going on later. it's just super busy right now

luvs!

1 comment:

The Beatty Beehive said...

"Let me clarigy this" great line by Don Knotts!
Maybe we can talk cameras next time you are down!
love ya!