Monday, April 13, 2009

I found my weakness

I know that there are tons of things that I could improve about myself. I've tried to make a few things better about my life. I'm trying to eat healthier and get more exercise in and such....but I've found something about myself that I struggle with SO SO SO MUCH!

I'm not verY patient.

That's it. I just want things to happen now! and sometimes it's so frustrating when they don't happen! In my mind, things will work out in the long run..... but the long run is SO FAR AWAY!!
I laugh about it sometimes. Like Heavenly Father is sometimes pushing things that I want farther away (in a good way) so that I can learn how to wait.

It's even been hard for me to wait when I'm waiting for someone to pick me up for something. I've just never been a good wait-er (haha) If they're not here at the time they said they'd be here, I start pacing and getting frustrated.
And now, I'm waiting for someone to pick me up. (but will stay with me forever) and blast! it just seems like it's taking forever! but I know that in the end if I'm patient I'll have someone who'll love me til the end of time.

BUT oh goodness, it's hard when everyone else is getting married, and you see them kissing and they're so in love! I want that so bad! but......I'm going to wait.
don't worry, I'm not in too much of a rush to settle for anything less than the best. I know he's out there somewhere. Maybe he's not looking for me right now....but I know that he'll find me someday. I just have to WAIT till he gets his rear in gear!

but yes, those are my feelings for the night. I hope you enjoyed them :D

but on a side note: I played my cello for 25+ hours last week in total. whew! that's alot!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Tia, hey just wanted to tell you you sounded amazing in church on sunday! Haha and i love the rest of your post. We're all a little impatient sometimes, huh. haha

Unknown said...

that is a lot of cello playing dang girl. and whats funny about this post, my mom an i were just talkin last night about my major problem with patience too. and seems like everything takes forever but tia we do have a fairly good reason behind our madness- we were born in a generation where we get everything super fast from technology (microwaves, remote controls, texting) and so basically i hear ya sista.

The Beatty Beehive said...

My best friends dad used to tease us by saying... Patience is a virtue, are you going to lose your virtue. We would laugh and laugh about that. You are a "go getter girl" and Heavenly Father is just getting you ready for later in life when you have kids!!!!
Take a deep breath and enjoy TODAY!
Grandma Ella would always tell me to take time to stop and smell the flowers!