Today is my last day of college! wow weird! I moved out ALL my stuff today and I feel like I just barely moved in yesterday. But here I am, almost 10 months after moving into my tiny little room. I've changed so much! and had so many AMAZING experiences! There are a few things that if I could go back and change it I would. but nothing too big. I think all of these things happened for a reason to make me the way I am. I have to say that towards the end of the semester, I didn't want to come back to school at all! Never again would I come back to school! but i thought about it and I think once I get a break and earn some money, I will want to come back. (and then next year about this time it'll happen again haha)
but while I was packing yesterday I thought of several things:
1. I HATE packing! and it was so frustrating cuz I know that I'll just have to unpack it later today and tomarrow! AND THEN pack it up again in 3 months! UGH!!
2. I'm just moving the small contents of my 8 ft X 15 ft room! (guesstimate there) and I can't even imagine have to move the contents of a whole HOUSE!!! it's depressing! cuz I know I'll have to move sometime in my life :(
3. finally, packing is exhausting! after what seemed like 1 BILLION trips out to my car and back I think I got enough exercise to last for awhile! whew!!
that's life I guess......
but more on the subject of life.......
I was thinking about all the trials and experiences we go through in life and Heavenly Father loves us so much and just wants us to grow. I put "trials and experiences" because sometimes we have trials that are hard but experiences help us grow as well. I think I've grown up so much since coming to college and mostly because of the people Heavenly Father puts into my life.
I'm SO GLAD that I've kept a journal this first year of college! and I can remember back to a year ago and I thought I was mature then, but I look back now and I was so stupid!
and I'll prob look back to right now and think I was stupid! we grow up so much in such a short amount of time. it's weird!
but college has been great! and I've met amazing people!
No comments:
Post a Comment