Thursday, April 16, 2009

I think I'm going to Marry HIM!!!!!

Well, today one of my friends said, "Tia just wants to get married." haha and its true ;) but what most of you don't know is that I have a friend. His name is Bob and I spend several hours a day with Bob.

I really like Bob alot. He's Gorgeous and has the most beautiful voice. He's very musically talented and is just great! Basically ALL of the time he does what I say. If I tell him to do something, he does it. :D
I don't know if I can get any better than that!

But after today when my friend commented that I just want to get married. I decided that I might as well marry Bob. I'm not going to lie...he even spends the night sometimes. He's so committed and is always there when I need him.
Let me tell you a little bit more about bob. I met him when I was about a freshman in High school. I didn't even really know his name about til my Junior year though. We would play alot together and people said we sounded great.
When I came to SUU I didn't see Bob very much until my 2nd semester when I decided to be a music major. After that, I saw him EVERYDAY! Sometimes for hours and hours at a time. These past few weeks have been really stressful and bob is kindof in the center of it all. In a way, it's because of him that I have all this stress, but he also makes the stress go away sometimes.

Now I know you're all wondering, "WHO IS THIS BOB?!"

well, Bob is my .........Cello
yes I named my cello Bob. and this past few weeks I have played my cello so much, I decided that I might as well marry it. Ya know the saying, "if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?" (its kinda an immature kind of thing) but anyway, This week and the next few weeks seem to be centered around my cello and how well I do in my jury (final for music majors) and Recitals and plays.
So, I decided that i'm going to marry Bob the Cello. He's always there, (I have to haul him around) and does whatever I tell him to do :D and he has spent the night......everynight under my bed!
Haha, I hope you all had a good laugh! :D

2 comments:

The Beatty Beehive said...

Yes I was smiling the whole time I was reading your post! Not quite the husband I had in mind for you!
I never gave my piano a name and he was alittle more difficult to haul around so I had to borrow other peoples "boyfriends"! You sound so happy with Bob. I have to admit I enjoy seeing you two together. Especially when you are both "singing"!
AWESOME and MOVING!
I wish you much happiness in your life together with BOB!:)

Unknown said...

haha that was great:) hey i decided we have very similar tastes in music like pretty much i love just opening your blog and listening to the tunes play on. so i have a challenge for ya- you should look up the song "Standing Right Next To Me" by Karla somethin or other its from the 8 seconds soundtrack, idk its a slow country one, kinda older, sooo good i think you'll like it. let me know what ya think:)