Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Favorite song just got even better!!!!

So thanks to sis. Fisher who told me I should listen to this song.
Taylor Swift has a song called "Love Story" and I just love it. This is an arrangement that Jon Schmidt did and it has a cello part!!! ROCKIN!!!! I just love it! and it goes into another song, but it could just end with the Love story and it would still be brilliant.
At the end of this clip, Jon Schmidt tells a little bit about why he did this arrangement. He did it because his little girl loves this song and everything that he says is also my favorite part of the song. PLEASE LISTEN to it!!! I think you'll enjoy it :D

Love Story and Viva La Vida

3 comments:

Melissa and Michael said...

Amazingly beautiful, I dont know if it's just the pregnancy hormones but it really made me want to cry. Truly beautiful thanks for sharing.

Meghan said...

That is way pretty!

Unknown said...

way pretty dude!!!! i loved it. and ps thanks for puttin that song on your playlist :) ya made my day.