So I'm kinda just writing this for my own benefit so that I can see what I did over spring break. My break actually started Thursday night (even though I had school the next day, I didn't go cuz I was already home)
So.....
Thursday (12th) night:
-Volleyball practice: man, sometimes those 12-year-olds can talk SO MUCH!!! but I love them anyway :D
-basketball game: it was pretty intense. It's so frustrating but I think I've gotten better at basketball now that I'm not in high school.
Friday 13th:
-SLEPT IN!!!: oh, it was wonderful!! :D
-Concession stand: for the track invitational our family did a concession stand. You should have seen Naomi flirting it up with the boys that came! ;) she was really good at getting people to buy more. haha
-bonfire/dinner with Singles ward: the elders were camping out at Grafton and invited the relief society out for dinner. I think it's the first time I've had tinfoil dinner of my own. it was really good. AND.......I talked to someone I haven't talked to in a REALLY long time and it was great!!
Saturday 14th:
-more concession
-made no-bake cookies with my best bud Ryan!!!
Sunday the 15th
-Stake Conference: I sat with Larson and Ryan because everyone else in our family was in the choir. It was pretty difficult keeping and 8 yr-old and an 18 yr-old reverent for 2 hours. haha
Monday 16th
-uh......
-I played basketball haha
-oh, and I layed out in the sun! :D
Tuesday 17th
-clean the house day!: it was intense cleaning at our house!!! and guess who my cleaning partners were?......Austen and Larson. Lets just say that they get distracted sometimes
-Temple: the singles branch was able to do baptisms for the dead. and it was SO cool because we were running the whole show!! the boys were doing the baptisms and conformations. it was great!
-volleyball: it might have just been for an hour but I got a wicked awesome bruise on my elbow!!
Wednesday 18th:
-WARM SPRINGS!!: so nice!! it was warm and great!!.....up until I got tired and still had to drive home. I wasn't feeling well so luckily Ryan drove for me. He's such a sweet guy!
-NAP!!!
-Bonfire: was freakin sweet!!! Shay and Whitney organized it and they brought about 6 pallets for us to burn. but when the boys got there they decided that it wasn't enough so they went and got more and they built forts that were really tall and they burned them. It was a huge fire!!! but way fun!
Thursday 19th
-Got up early to look for a job: and it went well. we went to 4 places and filled out an application at the first one and the next two were already staffed and the 4th place we filled out applications and they hired us on the spot :D so yay for summer job!!
-St. George: went to STG with some friends, it was way fun but I was so tired
-Bridal shower: for a friend and let me tell you something.....I'm going to have at least 3 bridal showers! you get so much stuff!!! that prob really helps you starting out your new family!!
-Really Intense volleyball
Friday 20th
-uh...layed around, did some laundry
-washed my car!!!
-went to STG to play fugitive but that didn't work out. oh well, it was still a fun trip with LeAira
Saturday 21st
-went to the Ranch: met Josh's parents and rode the 4-wheelers
-took a shower
-watched X-men III: pretty good movie! and I talked to my friend again! It was fun!!
Sunday 22nd
-practice to accompany someone in church/performed
-singles ward
-Temple Dedication!!!!!: LOVED IT!!! The temple is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! The spirit was there and I definitly felt a love for the temple! I can't wait until I'm able to be married in the temple and to help do ordinances for the dead! I felt such a love for our prophet and I know he does recieve revelation from our Heavenly Father!
-Musical Fireside: really great!! I played "Abide with me 'tis Eventide" on my cello. It was great!
-Jam Session with Clint: so I met this guy and he was an amazing singer!! he said that he had some cello arrangements so after the musical fireside, I played the cello, my mom played the piano, and he sang with his AMAZING voice!!! It was so much fun!!
-came back to college: not excited about it because it's snowing and cold!! I came from a wonderful spring break back to this cold place!
I just have to hold on until summer! only 5 more weeks!
but that's my spring break! pretty packed but WAY fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment