Monday, March 16, 2009

He as 2 arms

Does this sound like a funny story? well brace yourselves.......cuz it is!!! haha

So, the other day I was at home watching a movie with my siblings. In this movie there was a guy who was really buff!! and Presten said,
"Man, look at his forearms!" Ya know cuz his arms were bulging with so much muscle!
Anyway, after about 1 minute Larson said,
"What are you talking about? He only has two!"

For All of you who don't get it, don't worry cuz I had to explain it like this to Presten (cuz he didn't get it ethier)
"Look at his 4 arms"....."What are you talking about? He only has 2!"

HAHAHAHA
It was so so so funny!!! I probably laughed for a good 5 minutes or so!
What's really funny is that I started laughing as soon as larson said that, and of course you have all the other siblings laughing along (including Presten) but I think they really didn't get it. But then Presten said, "I don't get what's so funny." so then I said the whole situation again, but this time I put up my fingers in the numbers 4 and 2! and then they all got it and we laughed some more! Good times.......Good times.
but yeah, that's the funny story for today and I thought I'd just share it with you!! Hope you had a good laugh!

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Gave Uncle Steve and I a good laugh for the evening. Kids are so precious. Love ya

The Perkins said...

I love that you post things that make me laugh!! Too funny!!