but they turned out so so SO cute!!! I love them! Here are just a few!!
They are so cute!! I'm excited for their little family!!
So once again, I've really thought about doing photography on the side to earn just a little cash. I've even debated not even charging money. I just love doing it! But, if I charged $20-30 I think that's pretty reasonable. but right now, I think its just fun to do!! :DWhat do you guys think?

3 comments:
Man if I was coming home before the baby I would have you do mine but sadly i am not. :(
Tia, you are so amazing! You made G'ma and I cry. They are so beautiful! love you!
MOM
WOW! I can not believe you got those two to sit long enough for picts (awesome picts by the way!) I am way excited for them too. Sorry we missed out this weekend.
You and Megan can team up on the Photography thing, both are really good!
Post a Comment