Saturday, December 27, 2008

AH.....I lOvE LiFe!!!

So Christmas was absolutly GREAT!!!!! I think the best present I got was just spending time with my family!!! :D I love them so so so much and they are truly a blessing in my life!! We of course did the traditional nativity scene at Grandma's house. And the past few years I always ask myself when I'm going to be old enough to NOT be in the nativity. I was an angel this year (haha well, I'm an Angel ALL THE TIME) haha ;) but I wasn't the only angel, there were 4angels this year. I was talking to Ashli about it and she said that maybe when we get married we'll be exempt from doing it. but I don't think that is the case, because this year Nate and Mariann were in the Nativity. I guess I'll never know when the day will come....haha don't get me wrong, I love getting together at grandma's house to do the nativity, but I would love to watch or even more, take pictures.

My Christmas break has been absolutely GREAT!!!! do you all remember Ben? well.....I have spent time with him everyday since I've been home!!! :D and he gave me the most beautiful flowers for Christmas!!! and they smell wonderful too!!! he's so great! and makes me very happy and I'm sure I'll keep you updated on that!!

oh, by the way do you like my new music? If you haven't heard it already, go to the song, "When you say you love me" by Josh Groban in my playlist. oh I love it!!! It's such a good song!!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!! and wish you all A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: