oh, mistletoe. It is only a plant and yet it can bring great laughs and awkward moments to all.
HAHAHA so I was trying to think of a title that would grab your attention so that you would read my post! but really, we did have some mistletoe floating around Juniper last night. And there was one time I was caught under it!!! but Richie is my good friend so I let him kiss me on the cheek ;) and Skye was quite happy that she got someone to "kiss" under the mistletoe. She'd been trying so hard. haha
But yesterday was the first BLIZZARD!!! it snowed alot yesterday night. And I had a ward party at my bishop's house that is about 7-8 miles away :( but luckily my good friend Travis was kind enough to come with me, so he drove :D I was just really nervous to drive in it. But after the ward party, Travis and I built a snowman! it was a really small snowman and we set him on top of the college sign. It was quite cold cuz we didn't have any gloves. Then we went to Walmart, bought a sled, and went sledding!! funny story though, we only went down the hill 3 times. It was just so cold!!! But I had so much fun! Maybe....just maybe, I can learn to love the snow. --but I wouldn't count on it. haha
2 comments:
You don't need fancy titles for me to read your blogs. It is fun to see what you are up to and how you are doing. I am glad you are having fun. Keep it up.
The title was great -- it definitely caught my attention. If you want to earn some extra bucks, ask Uncle DEL where you can go to get some mistletoe; you can then sell it to all of the college kids like he did!
Post a Comment