I've been out of school for a week now and I'm loving it!!! :D I thought I would just be sitting around doing nothing, and I do sit around quite a bit, but I've done tons of stuff with friends!! Just this past week I've: had a caroling party; gone to the temple twice (one of the times I did 50 names!!); gone to a birthday dinner; babysat a few times; and played in the snow for several hours; watched several christmas movies; spent some time with a certain young man ;)
oh I've had so much fun!!! It's been great! and I want to go out and take some pictures in the snow. maybe a family picture or something. haha but ya know what's funny? When I tell my friends that I don't like the snow, they say, "why? I love the snow!!!.........but I guess if I had to live in it, I wouldn't like it very much." and I'm thinking, "haha YEAH!!! why do you think I'm dreading going back to school?" they've probably got more than 2 feet of snow up there!!! ugh!! I'm definitly not excited about that. :(
But I'll try to enjoy the time I have here, before I dread to go back. Austen didn't have to go to school this last week because of whooping cough, so while everyone else is in school, he's been saying, "Tia, let's do something." but usually, "doing something" involves me paying money. haha like going to the movies. I don't think he gets that I'm a VERY poor college student. so we'll have to think of something else for us to do
but I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!
1 comment:
It's been fun having you home. You are such a bright spot in our family!
Post a Comment