Monday, June 30, 2008

All that I've done this summer

Obviously, most of the stuff I've done this summer has been on the computer. I try to get on everyday to check blogs and get caught up with everyone. But mostly this summer has been non-eventful. I have probably read 4 largish books in 2 weeks. I work most of time and everyone knows that if they want a movie review, they can come to me for a pretty good one! I'm excited for our family vacation, but first I need to buy a new swim suit. I don't really like the one I have right now.
I'm so close to finding a job away from home. I don't really know if my mom is excited for me to move out or not because she'll say something like "did you turn in any applications today?" or "you're going to need this for your room" but then other days she say "Tia, what am I going to do when you leave?" So I'm not really sure, if she wants me to leave or stay. I'm excited to get away and live on my own. It's more like "Look out World! Tia is on the Loose!" But really I don't have any plans in my life to change the world.
The other week I had two dates in a row. One on Tues. and one on Wed. Both with DIFFERENT guys. Anyway, when I told Ash, she told me that by the time school starts, she'd give it 3 months and then I'd be engaged. Now that doesn't really fit into my plans. There's so much I want to do. Like, you can't be married and be an EFY counselor. So I can't be married until I've been an EFY counselor. But I'm sure everyone will say "you'll never know what'll happen" yeah whatever!
But I'm sure my summer is only as exciting as I make it so I'm planning on having a party soon. But last time I tried to have a party, only 4people came. SAD!
But I'll have to spread the news via text. Those seem to really go around!
Anyway, enough of my moaning. I'll keep you posted on life!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey Tia! I'd love to come to your party. I'd have one of my own, but people don't like driving clear to Toquerville, especially with gas as high as it is. I'm used to it. It's just part of life. During the school year I made the 15 minute drive at least once a day, usually more. See you around!