Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My friend Sam!!!




So I was writing in my journal earlier and realized that I didn't tell you about my good friend Sam! I met him at EFY, but what's really cool is that I met him in the choir. He wasn't in my company or anything but we were still good friends. I got to see him everyday becuase we practiced everyday. But on Thursday, it was the last time the choir would get together, and I probably wouldn't see him again. There was the dance on Friday but the possibility of him finding me were slim.
But Guess What? He found me at the dance! I was really excited to see him. We hung out and had a few dances together. It was so much fun!
But then Saturday as I was driving home, I realized I didn't take a picture of him! But don't worry, he emailed me one the very next day. Isn't he cute? I'm so glad that I got to meet new people at EFY!

1 comment:

Claire said...

He is cute! I've never been to EFY, but I've heard all about the fun you have. I'm jealous.