So, Ashli and I planned a date where we would send out an invitation to the unsuspecting boys. Saying that they have been invited to attend someone on a tour in Italy. Inclosed was a letter explaining everything signed by Ernie F. Sabio (aka Dad); an airplane ticket with their names on it, and the time we would be picking them up.
Usually, when you get something like that, you wouldn't think it was for real, so we called their moms and told them that it was really just a date and they wouldn't even leave our little town.
They had to RSVP to Italy Airlines (Grandma's phone). So they both accepted and then we picked them and started talking about the airplane seats and everything. But we had some good laughs about it.
Came to our house and surprised them with Pizza dough. We really wanted to see if they could flip it like in Italy.
Oh, I forgot to mention that this whole time we have some Italian music playing!
So, harmless pizza making turned into a contest. Mostly it was Ashli's date. He is super competitive.
So my Date (Ben) and I make a face. If you go back to the pizza tossing part, if that was a contest, we won. But actually, our face looks more like a skeleton. But after we "won" the creativity contest, we put more toppings on ours. Actually, it was really good becuase we stuffed the crust with Cheese!!!! UMMMM! 

Don't even ask me what Ashli and Trent made. The said that it was a thumbs up, but what ever!
But it was so much fun! While the pizza was cooking we sat down to a candle light dinner!
We ate the salad and drank some "wine" (don't worry, wine to me is grape koolaide! we were using our imaginations!)
We ate our pizza and it was probably the best pizza I've ever had!
Then we went downstairs and guess what movie we watched?
THE ITALIAN JOB!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
It was funny! But all in all it was a wonderful day in Italy! and we were there and back in about 4 hours!
If you guys have any more great date ideas let me know, because that is probably the only thing that will keep my summer interesting!
3 comments:
Golly! You girls are creative! You're the one that should be sharing dating ideas! Gee wiz! That sounds like so much fun. Call me if you ever get bored, because chances are, I am too. ;)
That was soooooooo much fun! we really are so creative aren't we!
I'm so lucky that I have a awesome sister like you that will do crazy stuff like that!
~keep the imagination!~
Found your blog by accident (clicked Andy McKee in my profile, found Ashli's blog, then yours). I went to Italy in high school and my wife has always wanted to go...I think I'll borrow this idea sometime for a date night. I'll get tons of brownie points for this one, thanks!
Ben
65lbs.blogspot
Post a Comment