So, as most of you know, my family is going on vacation next week. *I'll post pictures after =) but the swimsuit I have right now I really don't like. So I was determined to find a new one before we left. So we went to this place called "shade" and I ended up with a two piece swim suit. And I love it. The top is so long, it's like it isn't even a two piece. It looks like thes pictures but not quite exactly like it. (i only wish I had that stomach and legs!) so I'm really excited. I also got some colored contacts and I have a picture but I can't seem to get my camera card to work, so I'll try some other time.

1 comment:
Cute! That's one thing that I either love, or hate to shop for. It's so hard to find a cute, modest swimming suit. Well done, my friend.
Post a Comment