So I was heading up to my freshman orientation yesterday in my cute NEW car and I see a cop in my rearview mirror. I was saying "no, no, no, no, no!" And his lights turn on! So I pull over, and he pulls behind me. I was thinking to myself, "I wasn't speeding! Why did he pull me over!"
Turns out that in my state, clear tail lights are against the law. So I got a fix it ticket. But I didn't have my insurance card becuase mom had just barely gotten it in the mail and wasn't able to get it to me! So my mom and dad had this whole big tizzy that it was a brand new car off the lot! So the dealers are going to fix everything and we don't have to pay, so it's all good. But it was so frustrating! I had to tell myself to take some deep breaths the whole way to orientation.
ARG!!!!
2 comments:
I would totally love it if you shared your great knowledge with me =)
Cops can be so annoyingly frustrating! Although I must admit my opinion has changed since working at the City Offices in Toquerville. They come in a lot and we talk to them and get to know their side of the stories. I really like them now.
Post a Comment