Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Break!!!!!

It is the middle of spring break. I haven't done something really amazing but I'm just glad to be out of school. It was really stressful at school so I just needed a break. I played volleyball with a bunch of people last night and that was so much fun. I play volleyball every Tuesday with them. I know this might sound funny but I think I play much better now that I did during the volleyball season. It's not like I'm trying harder, it just feels that way. The people I play with are actually just a family and some friends. Their son is really cute and he just got off his mission. and he totally rocks my socks off at volleyball. I actually blocked him the other day and hurt my arm. But he is really cute and funny. Hopefully my spring break includes more parties and more stuff to do with my friends but we'll just have to see! PEACE OUT!

No comments: