Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back to School

So We're starting the fourth quarter and boy is it hectic. I started out the week trying to pull together the plans for the week. Tuesday I had to get a TB test so that I could start my clinicals on Saturday. Then I had to get back in time, for a prom committee meeting. Then I was assigned tons of stuff to do before the week was out: design and make the tickets, come out with list for the prom royalty, and a ton of other stuff. Then on Wednesday, I had a preformance and 6:06 to do with my cello, but at the same time, 45 mins. away, I was supposed to give a presentation in my college class. Then My preformance was running late, but don't worry, I still made it back in time. : ) It seemed like after Wed. I was less stressed. So I hope it goes well now. That's all I have time for in my busy week. I'm so thankful for my mom who has helped me deal with me stress. I love her so much!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

What a cute blog layout!! Sorry we didn't get to see you over Easter; hopefully, we'll get to catch you next time :o)

The Valentine Fam said...

That is a busy week. You mom is GREAT! Hope you don't mind that I check your blog. We missed you this weekend.