Wow, who would've thought that paintballing could be so much fun. It was my first time going paintballing. We, the girls in my group, took the boys south of town and had a battle. That is what we did for our daydate for preference. It was so much fun! I only got shot once the whole day! I was pretty proud of myself. Of course, I didn't help much either. But that didn't matter because my team won everysingle game.
The gym was amazing! The theme this year was Mardi Gras. The colors were of course green, PURPLE, and gold. The music was kinda lame cuz it was rap most of the time. But I had tons of fun! After the dance, people in my group wanted to go get ice cream and watch a movie. (keep in mind that the dance was over at 12) I was bushed and I had church at 9! so that was a definate no for me.
It was so fun, and my date was a good sport. I'm looking forward to prom, but it's kinda sad cuz these are the last High School dances I'll go to.
The gym was amazing! The theme this year was Mardi Gras. The colors were of course green, PURPLE, and gold. The music was kinda lame cuz it was rap most of the time. But I had tons of fun! After the dance, people in my group wanted to go get ice cream and watch a movie. (keep in mind that the dance was over at 12) I was bushed and I had church at 9! so that was a definate no for me.
It was so fun, and my date was a good sport. I'm looking forward to prom, but it's kinda sad cuz these are the last High School dances I'll go to.
No comments:
Post a Comment