Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break is over : (

Today is the last day of spring break. And if you couldn't tell from my previous blogs, my spring break was actually quite dull. But that is mostly my fault. I didn't call my friends to see if they were doing anything, and I didn't plan a party. Acutally, My mom was planning a party for Presten and Me combined. It was such a nice gesture, but I told her that I was not going to invite friends to a party and then have some *silly (using nice language) sophmores there. I went to party one time with one of my friends and we were the only two seniors and the rest were juniors and we still felt out of place. So, Thanks mom for trying to make me be sociable during my spring break. But good news, I am going to a birthday party tonight! It should be pretty fun, and if it isn't I'll start some good games : )

No comments: