Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weddings! I love weddings!

Ha ha! That title makes me laugh!
But it is so true! I just love everything about weddings! And we went to a really beautiful wedding and it was probably the most enjoyable wedding I've been to since Ben and I got married :)
My nephew Tyler and his beautiful new bride, Summer got married this past weekend and I just had so much fun. The sealing was absolutely beautiful and the sealer was so emotional that I couldn't help but tear up a little bit! Even though they got married in the middle of the day and the heat was pretty bad, we got in and out of there pretty fast!
I caught a few pictures of my two boys while we were waiting for them to exit and I just love them!



 Those are some precious daddy-son pictures! and it's true, that Trey does love his Daddy! and I know for a fact that his Daddy loves him!
Back to the wedding.......
The luncheon was beautiful and the reception was just breath-taking! I'm so happy that they joined the awesome Married Club! It is seriously one of the best clubs ever! I'll be even more happy when they move closer and we can just have so much fun together!
I love these two so much and in this picture below, I love the LOVE that you can just see in their expressions as they look into each other's eyes! Congrats Tyler and Summer!


No comments: