Sunday, August 5, 2012

Flying High Birthday!

This past weekend was my fabulous husband's birthday! I can't believe that he's 25! whew! that's old! Just kidding sweetie!
Leading up to Ben's birthday, I would ask him what he wanted and he would say, "Gosh, I don't know." and that's the answer that I would get for months! So we were seriously a week away from his birthday and I had some plans, but I asked him one last time and he said that all he really wants was a date with me. Okay, I can do that, but I wanted to make it an awesome date!
So actually on his birthday, Tyler called and asked if he wanted to go shoot their bows. Ben was so down with that because he's getting ready for the archery hunt, so luckily it didn't interfere with my plans. Summer and I just chatted while the boys shot their bows. I told Ben that we had to leave at 5:45 and that we were going to dinner after we dropped Trey off at my Friend's house. He wanted to invite Tyler and Summer to have dinner with us, and it's his birthday so he gets what he wants.
He told them to meet us at the restaurant at 6, but I said 6:30 and had no clue why! ha ha
After we dropped Trey off I told him that I was taking him to a surprise first and we're driving and then we pull into the helicopter place and he was super surprised and super happy :)
Ben actually wants to be a helicopter pilot someday so I thought he should take a ride and it's still a dream of his......because he loved it!


This was his face just after we took off! I just love this picture!



This is Ben's favorite picture with the stadium over his shoulder. He said he was super surprised and just had a great time for his birthday! I'm so happy that I could give him a tiny taste of a dream and I know that I'll keep encouraging him to pursue that.

I love you so much Ben! Hope you had a happy birthday!

No comments: