whew! It seems like this past month just FLEW BY! Trey is already 10 months?! In no time he's going to be a year old! Crazy!
At 10 months Trey:
-has 2 teeth (as seen in picture above)
-can walk, but prefers to crawl right now
-LOVES any kind of round, rollable object, preferable sports balls
-will throw fits, but we're getting rid of those soon ha ha or so I hope
-has "spit" food at mom twice (not on purpose I don't think)
-is taking WAY better naps than he did a few months ago
-loves going to his Grandmas (plural) houses (our house is boring)
-still loves to play with his dad
-starting to give more cuddles with mom :)
It's been an exciting and rough time with this guy. I get the house clean to just turn around and it's messy again! Definitely keeping me busy! Is starting to get along with other kids......kinda. Funny story: Trey and this other boy were just staring at each other and then all of the sudden, Trey just starts balling! It was so funny! This guy is just a hoot to be around!
Sadly this past week he has just not been feeling good. Tuesday night he started a fever, had a fever all day Wednesday, and the fever FINALLY broke on Thursday morning! And he hasn't been sleeping so well, but I attribute it to not feeling good. Poor Guy.
But he is our sweet little man and we are so blessed to have him! We love him so much and Ben and I tell each other every day that he is just the cutest boy ever! :) We love him!
Ben recently got stitches. These are the first ever stitches in his life. He's kinda upset that I made him get them, but the cut on his hand was REALLY bad! But he loves me, so he just does what I ask :) But then he told me that I owe him some cookies because I made him get stitches. ha ha silly guy. But I love my man so much and he sacrifices a lot when he's working and just works so hard! He gets frustrated some times but sticks with it. I love how he talks things through with me, and also strives to better himself, and us as a family. I love how he supports me in everything that I do! :)
I'm so blessed to have my boys! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment