Monday, July 23, 2012

The Johnson Reunion!!

Oh I love Family Reunions! For the Johnson reunion we decided to go to the temple on Friday night. It was pretty sweet because all the kids that were over 12 went and did baptisms while the adults did a session. Sadly Ashli and Josh didn't quite make it in time to catch a session with us, but they were able to bring Trey over and meet up with us at Iceberg and we just had so much fun!
Then Saturday is when the REAL fun started! We headed out to the Lake and just had a blast! It was Trey's first time at the Lake and I think he loved it! It took him awhile to get used to it, but he's fearless with the water now and that's kinda scary for mom.



We went on a ride for the boat. Just mom and dad though, Trey didn't like it so much. Ben did some wakeboarding and then he and I did just some mild tubing. It was fun! But while Ben was wakeboarding, his last run, he just had a really bad fall and that was when he decided he was done. It was pretty bad. My mom caught it on video, I'll have to get ahold of it and show it to you.

Then we went home, napped, and got all cleaned up and headed over to my grandma's for dinner. We had a delicious homemade Cafe Rio Salads :)
I just love my family so much and it was so fun to just play with them! So much time just talking and swapping stories.
Looking forward to next year's reunion already!

No comments: