This summer has been pretty exciting! It is our first summer with our little Man and we've been busy doing this and that, but it's been totally fun!
I won a free nights stay at Casa Blanca in Mesquite on the radio! I was so excited because it came with a massage! The only negative thing was that we had to redeem it that weekend! (and it was Thursday when I won it) But my mom was soooooooo accommodating and she watched Trey for us. It was the first time that we had been away from him for a whole night! But it was just the perfect amount of time for a break! And the massage was A-MAZ-ING!! Ben and I had such a good time, I'm really glad that we went!
This little guy finally had two teeth break through! We had been waiting on these teeth what seemed like forever! But now he's my super happy boy! He's so close to walking! He can stand up in the middle of the floor all by himself! He's just working on his balance and before we know he'll be running around the house! Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it :)
We took Trey to the pool for the first time and at first he didn't like it so much, but then he just loved it! He would bounce up and down and walk deeper and deeper. We had a good time playing together. We didn't spend much time there, but I'm sure we'll go back and before we know it, he'll be our little fishy!
This picture of me and Trey makes me laugh. Mostly because my legs look amazing! ha ha! (as in not super fat like I think they are. but my wonderful husband would say, "That's how they normally look"......ah, he's such a sweetheart. I think I'll keep him!)
Ben was putting in some floorboards and Trey LOVED helping him. I'm not sure if Ben liked it or not, but he put up with it. They are going to be such a pair and Trey is going to want to help daddy with everything! So cute!
One of the weeks that Ben was gone working, I took the opportunity to travel up to Cedar to visit my best friend Mandy. I'm so glad that we did! Her man was out of town working too and I don't think we had enough time to sit and chat. I'm going to have to plan a girls DAY instead of just an evening. And next time, Ben can watch Trey while I just chill with my girl! It was so great and definitely will happen again!
So far this summer has been FANTASTIC and we haven't even started really. The family reunions are starting next week with the Stout reunion. Just to prepare you guys, there will be 256ish people in town for this reunion, so if there seems to be a gazillion people here, you can just say "The Stout's are having a reunion" and that's probably the reason behind it too. :)
1 comment:
He is so cute! And you're looking great, Tia. We need to get together for a play date sometime.
Post a Comment