Saturday, June 16, 2012

Trey 9 months

This post is WAY late, but you know what they say, 'better late than never'. So here it goes:


 This boy is Growing so fast!
At 9 Months Trey:
-is getting more and more personality everyday! He loves to tease mom and loves to play with dad.
-knows that cars go vrooooomm! I will give him a car and he will blow raspberries while he drives his car. He is so smart!!
-Isn't sleeping so great because his teeth are sooooooooo close to coming in!
-Always gets a big smile on his face when dad comes home.
-Can stand by himself without holding on to anything I'm sure he'll be walking soon :)
-he just started doing this thing where he'll breathe really hard through his nose, kinda like he's trying to blow out a booger or something. It's actually quite funny.
-when I'm holding him, it's like a wrestling match! Just ask my mom! She was watching him while at a graduation ceremony thing and she told me it was like a marathon match!

I just love this little guy so much! He's a handful, but I'm trying to keep up with him!

No comments: