On Sunday we went up to our Cabin on Kolob to have dinner and watch the eclipse. The eclipse was really cool and the scenery just beautiful. And just because Kolob is awesome, we decided that since we were up here, we should just snap a few new family pictures since Trey is much bigger now than when we last took family pictures. (please keep in mind that these were taken with my super lame point-and-shoot)
Trey fell asleep on the hike up the knoll to where we were going to watch the eclipse. Such a smooth ride I guess. ha ha He's a cutie.
3 comments:
Way cute! all of the above. I love Kolob!
You seriously have the cutest baby ever! I can't believe those pictures were taken with a lame camera, they are awesome. You guys have a cute family!
You have the cutest baby ever! Your family is adorable.
Post a Comment