Friday, May 11, 2012

8 Months!

Sorry I'm a little late getting Trey's 8 month post done, I really don't have a valid excuse.
But this little guy is growing!


 At 8 Months Trey:
-can Say Mama!! (This is really recent, and when he says it, he doesn't know that it means HIS mama, but we'll get there!)
-crawls EVERYWHERE!!
-stand/cruise around the house
-smiles SO BIG when he sees his daddy!
-can sleep through the night, until 5. Then he's usually ready to get up, but we're working on that
-loves to eat. If you're eating, then he wants some
-loves to pull the dvds out of the cabinet.
-smiles, and smiles, and smiles for anyone and everyone! Such a happy guy!
-has crazy hair! I'm thinking it's about time for another haircut for this boy. What do you think?

I'm truly loving this stage of his life right now! I can't believe he will be 1 year old in 4 short months! Ah! He is so close to walking. He wants to walk, but then realizes he can't so he'll crawl to where he wants to go. When he is crawling on the tile and has shorts on, he'll do his *funky* crawl and only put one knee on the ground, and uses his foot on the other leg to push himself forward. It's funny.
We're excited for summer and all the fun things we get to do with our little family!
We love him so much! We're going to try and take family pictures again now that Trey is bigger :) I'll let you know if and when that happens! ha ha
We try to stay busy and love spending time together! Love this boy so much!


1 comment:

Claire said...

What a sweetie. :) Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful family!