Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 in Pictures

 I'm so excited to do a summary on 2011. It was such a great year and so many wonderful things happened to Our little family!

January: This month we were still going to school and Ben was playing Rugby. I don't know if this picture below was taken in January, but that's what my files said so we'll just go with that. (At this time we knew we were pregnant but nobody else did)


 February:
This was an exciting month! My brother Presten got his mission call!

And we announced that we were having a baby!

March:
Ben still going to school and is finally showing off his awesome tool set that came included in his tuition!
April:
Starting to get a little bit of a baby belly!
Taking some time out of Tia's busy finals to have a picnic at the park :)
 OH and we found out we're having a little BOY!!!

 May:
My brother Presten leaves for the MTC. When he gets home, our little boy will be 1 1/2 years old. CRAZY! 

Tia Graduates from SUU with her Associates Degree!
 Ben's sister Crystel gets home from her mission in California!
 June: Ben graduates from SWATC with his Mechanic Technician Certificate! I'm so proud of him!
 We move out of our first little one bedroom apartment. We had some good memories here but we were excited to get into a bigger place to get ready for our baby!
 July:
My best Friend Mandy got married to her true love for Time and all eternity! I'm so happy that I could be a part of it!
 August:
Finishing up the last touches of the Baby's room and trying to make sure everything is ready for the little guy! Oh, and if I haven't bragged enough, I painted those animal pictures. I'm just super proud of them!
 Documenting the fact that I'm pregnant with Maternity pictures. Ben didn't want to take any with me, but I made him. I told him that since we both were going to be parents then we both are going to take pictures :) He just did it because he loves me ha ha
 September:
Our Beautiful little Trey is born! He was born with tons of hair and just so beautiful! Mom(me) was proud of herself for getting dilated to a 9 without any medication! whoo!

 October:
Ben prepares for the Hunt by growing out a beard. I guess if you're going hunting then you have to not shave or something until the hunt is over. Well let's see how much he likes it next year when I don't shave my legs! ha!
 We spent some time at the Rec center playing Racquetball with our Nephews. It was so fun! And Trey just loved to watch!

 November:
Ah, the Turkey bowl! Once again the Married team wins. It was a beautiful day and loved having all the family around us. It was such a great time to reflect on our many blessings!
We also had our family pictures taken by the wonderful miss Rachel! Lucky us because the DAY AFTER we got our pictures taken is the day that the cold came rushing in.


 December:
Our first Christmas for our little boy! He of course didn't get very many things but I think he enjoyed it just the same. My amazing hubby also made me his own version of one of these. We also got a Camcorder for Christmas so it's likely that you'll see some pretty awesome photos of our little boy! I'm so lucky to have both of these wonderful boys!
Ben and I also celebrated our two year Anniversary! What a wonderful two years it has been and I'm so glad that I can call this wonderful man my own. I'm so looking forward to the many years we have ahead of us!

 2011 has been such a great year! It's been so fun with lots of fun changes. We had trials and blessing and just looking back on it all, I wouldn't change a single thing about it :)

Maybe if I get ambitious I'll write a new year's resolution post......maybe ha ha
Happy New year everyone!

No comments: