Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas....

So I kinda skipped over Christmas a little bit. Here are some pictures and maybe some videos.....if it works!
 This is Ben and I at the Eric Dodge Christmas Concert at Tuachan. It was nice to have a date night just us :)
 This our traditional "on the stairs in pajamas" picture. We've done it EVERY year and I for one will not let my siblings NOT do it. I'll make sure they do.....even if I don't live there anymore :) I don't know what we'll do when there aren't any kids living at my mom and dad's house anymore :(

So with Ben, he likes to have a themed Christmas. Last year it was all RUGBY stuff and this year: Camo and Hunting. So Trey got to participate in this and he got a camo blanket and we even had Camo wrapping paper! Bet you can't see Trey.....he's hidden by the Camouflage. ha ha


So our baby had tons! of hair when he was born. And at 3 months it was just so long that unless I combed it, it looked horrible so it was time to give Trey a hair cut. We didn't cut much off, but this is the Before picture.

Here's the best After picture that I could get, but it definitely looks better! He's just so cute! How many babies do you know of that need to have a haircut at 3 months?

So let me explain these videos. The first one is of Trey rolling over. He just would roll over so fast and I didn't cut this one because I thought it was just so funny uncut. And also, please enjoy the Christmas music :)

The second movie is of Trey's first Christmas present. Ben was helping.....hence the funny part at the beginning.

No comments: