Yes Christmas is practically here! I've got all of my presents and now I just need to wrap them! oh and yes IT IS SNOWING ON MY BLOG :)
This December seems to just have flown by! I can't believe Christmas is only days away! Ben and I have been so blessed this year. Things just have fallen into place for us, and I really believe that it is the Lord watching over us and blessing us. We strive so hard to keep the commandments and better ourselves. Isn't the Gospel just so great? Heavenly Father wants to bless us, we just need to strive to do our best to follow the example of our savior Jesus Christ.
I have been little miss crafty this year. I made Trey this really cute blanket. At the request of my husband, it's a camouflage blanket. I had some material left over so I made Ben and Trey stockings. They turned out REALLY cute. The only thing I would do different is to use a pattern instead of free-handing one myself. But Ben loves them, so that's the only thing that matters. I think now I want to make a stocking for each of my children. It was so easy and really turned out cute.
Oh and I made a gift for my mother that I am REALLY REALLY REALLY EXCITED about! I keep telling her that I'm excited about it and she gets all upset because I'm taunting her. :) ha ha
Ben and I have recently started taking a real interest in some financial investments/education thing. My dad is going to help us learn more about the stock market and investing there. It is such good knowledge to have and even though we just started learning, I've already seen a big difference in Ben. I think he is really positive about the opportunities we may have in the future.
So excited for Trey's first Christmas! He won't remember it but it's going to be fun!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment