So, we're getting ready to move down closer to our families in about 2 weeks. Ben always has a job with his brothers and he's just going to do that until he can find a job somewhere else. I get really nervous that we won't be able to find somewhere to live, but I know we'll be okay. We have amazing family who won't let us go homeless :)
But I have to tell you that there is an AMAZING opportunity for us to get a great apartment at a GREAT price. We would really appreciate your prayers in our behalf. Ben and I already said that if we do get this place then we're actually wanting to live there until we can buy a house. So it would be SO great if we get it!
I was telling Ben that if we don't get it, it is going to be so hard to trust that Heavenly Father has something else in mind for us. But I know without a shadow of a doubt that Heavenly Father will look out for us, no matter what happens. He has blessed us so much in our lives! Especially in the last five months!
My dad recently had surgery and seeing him recover has been really tough. I don't like to see him in pain and I just wish I could do something for him. But hopefully after he recovers from surgery he will be free of pain and all will be okay. My father is the most amazing, strong, humble, faithful, and most genius person I know. Seriously, he is SO SMART! And he has sacrificed a lot for my family to stay in our small town where it has been a great place to be raised. I'm certain that he will be blessed for all of his trials in Heaven. His mansion in Heaven is going to be HUGE! I'm so grateful for the example that he his to me. I hope that I can be as self-less as he is someday. I'm glad that my little boy will have 2 amazing grandfathers who can both give him so much knowledge and advice.
Our baby is doing good. So far this pregnancy has gone really well and I'm so thankful for that. I do get really hot in some circumstances. It was so funny in church on Sunday, Ben's sister was giving her homecoming talk and during the sacrament I basically had 6 kids on top of me trying to get to the bread first. It was crazy! I told Ben that after the sacrament was over that we had to send some of them back to sit with their moms and dads. I was just about to die of heat! But it was so nice to be around all of Ben's family. There is a lot that I can learn from them.
Seriously, the past couple of weeks I've been a lot more aware of how much Heavenly Father has given me. Sometimes I feel so ungrateful! What a loving and gracious Father we have! I'm so thankful for his guiding and blessing hand in our life.
Just a little note, I recently took pictures of the St.George temple and you can find them at my photography blog, http://tm-photography-ut.blogspot.com and if you would like one, I can send you some prices and stuff, just let me know :)
1 comment:
That was a really sweet post! You are one of our greatest blessings! love you!
Post a Comment