Okay, so actually I'm 27 weeks along but this is the only picture that I have recently that I like. hahaBut seriously, I think I look pregnant in this picture! I sometimes still have people telling me I don't look pregnant, and it's about to drive me crazy!
Other than that, Ben finally finished school! He got all of his assignments turned in for his silly computer class. I'm so proud of him! He really buckled down and got it done towards the end, especially when he could have been doing something else fun. He would spend 4 hours at school taking tests and doing assignments, then he would come home and take notes on the next chapters for the rest of the day. He is trooper for sticking it out.
We found a place to rent that is in our hometown! I'm so excited! It was quite an ordeal and just about drove me crazy with stress. We found a 2 bed, 1 bath apartment for $575 and I wasn't too crazy about it. It would need some Major cleaning but I was just about desperate for anything. So we put some money down so they would hold it for us, just in case we didn't find anything else.
The very next day, a really good friend of Ben's family heard us talking about moving down here and asked if we found a place yet. We told them we were still looking at our options. Then they told us about a house they were looking to rent to some good people who they knew would take care of it.
So we worked about a deal, and because we're going to take care of it (the yard and stuff) they're giving us a great deal on a 3 bed, 2 bath house. We were so excited and knew that Heavenly Father was definitely looking out for us and especially our baby. Now, we're just waiting until they get the new carpet in and then we can move in!
Seriously I was so overwhelmed by the whole apartment-finding search that I would cry so much! I was feeling like nothing was working out, and I wanted to find a place soon so that I could get ready for the baby! And it never ceases to amaze me how much Heavenly Father is looking out for me. Just when I thought I was going to have no other option, He turns around and gives us a great opportunity.
The gospel is so true! I have seen it bless my life so much, especially this last year. How can I doubt that Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers when all of my prayers have been answered? How can I show Heavenly Father how grateful I am for how much he has given me?
We'll post pictures of our house when we move in :)
3 comments:
Hi Tia, I'm Crystal Hinton. (cunningham before) anyways, I found your blog off of a friends blog & we went to school together. I don't know if you remember me or not though. But, I have a private blog If you would like to stay in touch I would love that! :) I've been married for almost 3 years and have a beautiful baby girl! Congrats on your pregnancy and marriage! And let me tell you, you look beautiful! Love it! I'm glad that you found a place, so is your husband done with school? Just leave a comment here if you want an invite or you can email me if you like c_bris1989@yahoo.com I hope this isn't weird!
Oh Tia!! Your belly looks pregnant, but the rest of you doesn't! You have that beautiful pregnancy GLOW!! :) glad you guys found a place in Hurr :)
Tia, i love that i came across your new blog. congrats on being prego!! you look so cute :)
Post a Comment