Graduation wasn't such a big deal. I really wish that I didn't HAVE to go. But I did and I was so thankful for my husband and my mom supporting me at the ceremony.
We've been looking at apartments and we've found 2 really nice perspective ones that we're pretty excited about. Now it just depends on where Ben gets a job, then we'll finalize our moving plans. I'm really excited to move! It is going to be such a new and fun experience and time in our lives and I'm excited.
Now I'm also kinda anxious about it. I know Heavenly Father will watch out for us but it scares me that Ben doesn't have a job lined up right now. We do have a back up plan, but I really want him to get a job in mechanics, which he has gone to school for. But I know we'll be okay.
I have had such an amazing experience lately just realizing how much Heavenly Father has blessed me. I feel so selfish because I look back on what I've been praying for and I have to ask myself, "can I ever thank Heavenly Father enough? How can I show him how thankful I am?" So my prayers have certainly been filled with more thanks lately. And it's been so great for me.
Now, with the post title............. I have been having a little bet of an annoyance with some people lately.
So I'm 24 weeks along right now. and I DO have a tummy, and I HAVE gained weight, and it just BUGS me when people ask, "How far along are you?" then I tell them and then they say, "really? you don't even look pregnant!"
So you just think I'm naturally this fat?!?!?!?!
Someone told me that because I have a taller torso, the baby is going more up & down growing than out. those small girls don't have anywhere but out for the baby to go so they "pop" sooner. but yeah, there is my thinking.
My mom and I talked about it and she said that those kinds of people set themselves up for disaster. They'll either have to say "You look pregnant." or "you don't even look pregnant" which in both cases sounds like I'm fat.
Let me just give you a word of advice............"Just tell me that I look good."
I'll be happy with that and you won't bury yourself
:) okay? and pass along the wisdom
2 comments:
You are almost to the third trimester!! Oh my goodness, it goes so fast! (well I thought it did when I was pregnant...) I like how you're just blunt about this issue, don't mess with pregnant women! ha ha. Forget about the negative comments (I know, easier said than done...) I am sure you are an amazing-looking cute pregnant woman! :)
I just found your blog and I love your advice about people telling people they do or they don't look pregnant... there's no winning there :) But you really do look good! I love pregnant tummies! This may sound weird but it's one of the things I'm excited for some day!
Post a Comment