Monday, February 7, 2011

Our surprise news :)

Yes we have a baby on the way! I'm quite excited/nervous/scared/happy/looking forward to it. Every time I think about being a mom I get way nervous. I know how to take care of a child but to have a life entirely entrusted to me?! That is crazy!!
When I told my family, it was exactly the reaction I wanted. :) I'll try to get video up soon but that may take me awhile. My mom screamed and everyone was laughing and clapping. It was perfect. Oh and then we called my younger brother presten who only 2 days before was telling me that I needed to have a baby. His reaction over the phone was pretty awesome too!
We actually found out I was pregnant on our anniversary so that was a nice little surprise for us. I'm ten weeks along right now and I'm due Sept. 8th :)
Ben and I are really happy to be starting our little family. It seems the perfect time for us. We have fasted and prayed and gone to the temple asking Heavenly Father if now is the right time and when we went to the temple we just had the most amazing feeling! We knew it was our turn.
We are so thankful for family and friends who are there for us and are supporting us in the new part of our lives.
It'll probably take awhile before I can stop freaking out about it. But it's so nice to finally tell people after we've known for so long!
Sincerely,
Ben, Tia, and our little one

3 comments:

The Beatty Beehive said...

Okay, don't put anything embarrassing on the video of me screaming. I had had a very busy weekend and I hope I didn't do or say anything silly. Nevertheless... I am excited beyond words!

Claire said...

Yay! Congratulations! That's so awesome, Tia. You guys will be amazing parents. :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS:)