It was so fun tellling my family that we were going to have a baby. My mom is super excited :) and my grandma :) and my whole family. :)
It's kinda fun when I call my mom and she says, "I was just thinking the other day that I need to baby-proof my house. My grandbabies could fall right down the stairs. I'll have to get some gates." and she goes on and on. It makes me smile. And I smile too when my grandma tells me that she already bought some material for a baby blanket and it hasn't even been a week that she's known she's going to be a great-grandma. I just always have this huge grin on my face.
Except when I'm feeling sick. then there is no grin. The other day was the worst day so far with morning sickness. My poor husband. He loves steak but that seems to be the one smell that I just can't stand. and it's torture for him because we have a whole freezer full of steak. So the other day I gave in and let him cook some and it was awful. I felt sick at least until 2 in the afternoon. And I was grumpy so that didn't help things either. but we got through it and the next day was tons better.
It has been really hard for Ben to understand what I'm going through. He knows that I feel sick and have a ton of hormones that make me act weird. but he doesn't understand. So that's been a pretty big challenge so far as well. But we're definitely looking forward to this adventure and what it brings. and I'm definitely looking forward to when I'm out of school!!! So ready to be done.
5 comments:
we are so very happy for you. beyond words!!!
That is so awesome Tia!!! Congrats you guys! I am so excited for you!!!
We can't stop smiling either! Hang in there and enjoy even the yucky smelly steak smells, it's all part of the wonderful journey! Tell Ben to come cook his steaks at our house!!!! :) Love you!
Congratulations you guys! We are so excited to hear your news! You will be adorable parents!!
pregnant!?!?! What happened to waiting for a while?? ha ha. Congratulations Tia!
Post a Comment