Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vacation anyone?

Seriously people.....it's only the third week of this semester and I'm already wanting a vacation. The other day I was......... fantasying (?) .......anyway I was thinking about a wonderful vacation at a water/theme park and all the fun rides and warm sun and just being in the water......ahhhh. I just about cried, my vision was so beautiful.

So yeah I want to go on vacation and if any of you want to graciously pay for me and my handsome husband to go the Caribbean and soak up some rays, I wouldn't mind if you came along too. ha ha ha!

But yeah this is my life right now. Are you ready?

Ben
Work
School

that's about it. I'm sooooooooooooooo sick of school it's not even funny. I'm not laughing. I'm writing this with a very straight and serious face. If you could see my face I'm sure you would agree that I'm serious about this.

Anyway, enough ramblings. But I have an idea. Why don't you all share with me your dream vacation so that I can get a little bit vacationing by reading yours.

Love, Tia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dream vacation consists of a beach, warm sun rays kissing my skin, cool-clear water, a hottie by my side, and no worries except where to eat for dinner!! :) yeah that makes me smile!!

Claire said...

My dream vacation would be to go to a really warm Italy with Justin for a few months so we don't feel like we have to hurry, and tour around and soak up the beautiful Tuscan coloring and explore the history there. Or to go to Disneyland (happiest place on earth) for about a week. I love Disneyland. :)

Our Jarvis Jive said...

Anywhere that doesn't include school would be mine right now! I'm with you on the whole "had enough of school for the rest of my life thing." :)I think having a baby just made me not like it even more because I just want to be a mom! Are you going to stay in school with your new baby?