Thursday, January 13, 2011

czray, bsuy, isnane......lfie

The title represents what my life feels like right now. With school starting and work, and cleaning the house (which doesn't get done as often as I would like) and late night labs, I have no idea how i'm going to survive!! seriously.
Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband who goes home after school and makes the bed so I can come home and crash on it. And he makes me breakfast almost every morning because I'm rushing to get ready. and supports me in all that I do and tells me that he loves me several times a day. oh I just love him.
He definitely makes this crazy, hectic life seem not so bad. But hopefully as the school semester progresses, I will get into the groove of things.

The. End.

1 comment:

The Beatty Beehive said...

You are truly blessed! Stay happy, this is a great chapter in your life. Enjoy this chapter! Remember during the holidays when you were ready "Beauty" and you said that you were reading so fast that you were sure you were missing little details to the story.... EXACTLY!!! Slow down... enjoy the details of YOUR story! love you so much!!