I guess it's my turn to review the past year and see what's coming this year and set some goals.
so here it goes......(just the stuff I can remember)
2010:
January:
-Ben started working at DLI and I started going to Dixie
March:
-My 20th birthday Ben surprised me by not going to work and just spending the day with me
summer: (it's just better to combine it all in one)
-I found a job at a daycare (so I didn't die of boredom while ben was at work)
-Lots of swimming, wakeboarding, and boating :) and we're getting ready to move. Everything is in order for both our school and our apartment
July:
-The end of July we went on a vacation. It was so needed! Ben finally got to have some kind of a summer break and we attended a couple temples
-packing for our move
August:
-move into our cozy little one-bedroom apartment
-Ben and I both start school and I find a job at the college
The rest of the year concluded with a bunch of trips back home, school, work, family, and thanksgiving and Christmas.
and rounded off the year with our one-year anniversary :)
2011:
I will graduate with my associates (long overdue) Ben graduates with his mechanics certificate
Ben WILL pass his ASE tests (at least we hope so)
probably move to where ever Ben can find work (I really hope in St. George but who knows)
That's about all we have planned for this year. It's one thing about being newly-weds that scares me. I don't know what's going to happen but it's also part of the adventure.
goals:
attend the temple regularly
read scriptures regularly
be worthy to have the spirit with me at all times
have family home evening (even though it's just the two of us)
I was reading some blogs and read some goals of some other people that were great goals. And I don't know why I think this way, but it was just something I was pondering. Some of the girls' blogs that I read said that a goal of theirs was to lose weight. These girls are already really skinny and beautiful and I know I weigh more than them and it's a good goal if they feel they need to do it. But personally, I've never felt like I needed to put a # to the pounds that I lose. I'm happy with myself and I feel confident in my body. I agree that I could be more active and eat healthier, not for weight reasons but for health reasons. I just want those girls to know that they are beautiful and in my opinion, they do not need to lose 10 or 15 pounds. Maybe a goal should be to just be confident and happy with the body that Heavenly Father gave you. That you are able to run and walk and see and hear while other people are not able to do all the things that you can do. You are beautiful.
1 comment:
You're amazing and beautiful, Tia. And amazingly beautiful. :)
Post a Comment